Get what you want, when you want it
Trucks available 24/7, 365
We even deliver on weekends!
We save you time and money!
GFP Mobile Mix Supply prides itself in providing our customers with the “highest in quality” materials and service. We specialize in delivering metered concrete, so you only pay for what you use. The concrete is mixed fresh on-site in the exact mix design and amount you need. No wasted material or money.
We offer a full line of concrete mixes for both commercial and residential projects.
Why Should I Use GFP Mobile Mixers?
- Our Silo has a 99.99% Dust-Free “Belle” Style Dust House
- A Washout Container with a CO2 Treatment System has been installed, providing 100% Recycling of our Washout slurry
- All Equipment is New and meets all current State and Federal Emission Requirements
Standard Mixes Both Air-Entrained & Non-Air-Entrained
- Class A Mix
- Class B Mix
- Class B-S/F
- Class A 6 Hr Road Patch
- Class A 3 Hr Road Patch
- Class A 3 Hr Low Permeability Road Patch.
- Rapid Set Cement
- Flowable Fill (Pourable or Pumpable)
- Pervious Concrete
- Grout Mixes – (1-2), (1-3), & (1-4)
- Non-Chloride Accelerator – 1%, 2%, or 3%
- (Plasticizer) Mid-Range Water Reducer
- (Plasticizer) High-Range Water Reducer
- Silica Fume
- Corrosion Inhibitor
- Xypex Crystalline Waterproofing
4’x8’ Alturna Mats
- Alturna Mats virtually eliminate damage to lawns and landscaped areas and provide traction for vehicles.
- Alturna Mats heavy-duty half-inch thick 100 percent polyethylene mats support 60 tons of equipment.
- with Catalytic Exhaust Scrubber for Emission Control
- includes Delivery, Operator, and Return.
- ½” x 4” x 10’ Pieces Fiber Exp.Jt $5.00/ea
- ENVIROSAC 2’ x 2’ Washout Bag $95.00/ea (Customer is responsible for Disposal)
- Concrete Sealer
Available for Delivery with your Concrete Order or Picked Up at our Plant. Call 1-833-MOBL-MIX (1-833-662-5649) for pricing.
- Polypropylene Fibers
- ½” Stone (Pea Gravel)
- Extra Stone (Exposed Aggregate Mix)
- River Jack Stone (Exposed Aggregate Mix)
- Winter Concrete (Hot Water)
All of our Drivers go through extensive training and are required to complete the following:
- Background Checks
- Twic (Transportation Workers Identification Card)
- 30 hr OSHA Training
- Silica Awareness Training
- Volumetric Mixer Operator Certification
Drivers wear the following PPE:
- Hard Hats
- Safety Glasses
- Steel Toe Boots
- FRC Overalls (when required)
- Ear Plugs (when required)
What is ACCU-POUR TECHNOLOGY?
ACCU-POUR is the Front-End solution for scheduling, dispatch, and fleet management functions. This software allows our dispatch office to keep track of the status and location of each Mixer in Real-Time. ACCU-POUR documents and stores all key mixer production statistics. As part of this system, GFP Mixers are equipped with Rugged Tablets that wirelessly send and receive production data between dispatch and the mixer, as well as viewing mixing parameters in Real-Time. Once pour is complete, final job data syncs automatically with dispatch.